Project type: Incentive Travel
Destination: Alaska - Seattle
Date: May 2019
N. Participants: 57
Alaska, The Last Frontier, was the unique destination chosen by Groupama Insurance to award the 2018 Best Insurance Agents of the company. The cruise departed from Seattle to discover the extreme North of the country, sailing across fjords, canals and islands to arrive to the Glacier Bay National Park and Reserve.
The itinerary included nature excursions, whales watching, and the guests had the opportunity to see seals and eagles in their natural habitat.
The travel itinerary included the main cities of the region such as Juneau, Skagway, Ketchikan and Victoria. For the last night, the group has celebrate the end of the trip with a classy award ceremony event on board closed the trip.
- Studynd the destination and the flight itinerary, seeking the most suitable locations for meals and excursions
- Planning and managing guest need
- Organization of excursions and activities on board during navigation
- Planning of communication
- Graphic elaboration and printing of all the materials needed for the journey